Sections & Support
Career Planner Sections:
- Map out your strengths & weaknesses: outline the best parts of yourself & the things you need a little work on.
- Understand your values & passions: define the things most important to you in life and what really motivates you
- Ikigai: map out your strengths, values and passions into a career guiding compass
- Mission statement: build a strong mission statement that align with your values & ikigai that you can refer back to
- Your dream career: visualise where exactly you want to be in the next five years
- Career Goals: step-by-step goal setting to help you concentrate your efforts
- Daily Win’s , Weekly brags & monthly tracking: track the progress you are making towards your career goals
- Ultimate Job hunt checklist:g Shoshanna’s top tips on how to prepare for your job search
- Promotion Checklist: Shoshanna’s top tips on setting yourself up to receiving a promotion at work
- Interview prep checklist: Shoshanna’s step-by-step guide on how to effectively prepare for your next job interview
- Job offer checklist: Shoshanna’s advice on things to consider before accepting a job offer
- Perfect job application recipe: Shoshanna’s secret recipe for the perfect job application
Daily Productivity Sections:
- Daily to-do lists: organise your day and prioritise what's really important to keep you on track and hold you accountable
- Weekly goals and weekly overview pages: set short-term career goals and track the progress you are making towards your long-term ones
- Daily Win’s & Weekly brags & monthly tracking: keep track of your work contributions, network connections you’ve built and soft and hard skills.
- Meeting notes and general notes page: keep track of learnings from meetings, actions given to you and your thoughts at work.
- Pages are undated so you can use them at any time of the year