Fairy Job Mother
Fairy Job Mother is hiring a part-time Social Media Executive to help them accelerate their social media growth and provide unbeaten value for their community of young people, education providers and employers.
This part time position is ideal for a student or recent graduate looking to gain some industry experience.
About Fairy Job Mother
Fairy Job Mother is a one-stop-shop and community for 20,000+ young people for all things career progression and onfidence at work. From masterclasses and stationery to one-to-one coaching, we have everything needed to set young people up for success at work.
We also work with employers to deliver confidence and skill-building solutions to attract and retain early career talent through workshops and marketing campaigns and work with schools and universities to deliver career-focused, skill-building programmes to empower and engage students and graduates based on skill gaps identified by employers and real problems faced by our community.
As a social media executive, you will be responsible for helping manage and execute Fairy Job Mother’s Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok strategy.
You’ll specifically be responsible for:
- Ideation and identification of trends and relevant content
- Creating and scheduling social media posts
- Carrying out social media engagement before and after posting and responding to comments
- Compiling and presenting monthly reports on growth, engagement, and other metrics
- Posting repurposed videos to YouTube Shorts and Pinterest
- Coaching sessions with Founder Shoshanna each month to help you level up your career
- A quarterly development budget to invest in building your marketing knowledge
- The chance to join a rapidly growing start up and have a real impact
A little bit about you
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and working independently
- You aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need it
- You are creative and love coming up with new ideas
- You have some experience using Instagram and TikTok in either a business or personal sense
- You are passionate about helping young people succeed.
If this sounds like you please email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Social Media Executive Application’ and answer the following by 11:59PM on September 1st 2023
- Why you want to work for Fairy Job Mother
- Why you are a good fit for this role
- This is a remote position and you’ll be paid an hourly rate of £15
- No freelancers or agencies
- Some occasional travel to London may be required