Good Work Internship Programme
GoodWork’s Internship Programme is now open to applications for their September launch. The Programme offers you the opportunity to kickstart your career and access the training, support and community you need to be successful.
It’s a six month long internship programme based in London, full-time and paid at the London Living Wage. It’s a big commitment, but a rewarding one that will help you grow your skills and confidence - and get your career started.
How it works:
- You apply directly through GoodWork, via this form that asks you a bit about yourself and your ambitions
- If the programme seems like a good fit for you, you’ll be invited to an assessment
- If you’re successful, you’ll be matched with an employer for a six-month internship (that could lead to a long-term job!)
- Spend the first two weeks of the programme in full-time training, alongside up to 20 other young people who are going through the process together
- Next, you start your internship and get hands-on experience, you’ll learn on the job and continue to benefit from GoodWork’s support and training.
Who it’s for:
- Young people aged 18-25
- You must have attended a state school throughout your education
- There are no minimum grades required
- You don’t need to have any work experience
To find out more and read the full list of frequently asked questions, visit GoodWork’s website here.
Ready to apply? Get started on your application now and make sure to submit it before 5pm on Friday 2 June.